how to wear hijab for round face and fat
Before I give tips, allow me to apologize to you if in this post discusses the form of fat body. Not that I mean offending but I just want to help you who have a round face and fat so it still looks pretty. Ok let's go back to the topic of discussion. how to wear hijab for round face and fat Having a round face as well as chubby cheeks or chuby is often said, is slightly different from the oval tile or the other face. Hijab that used to stick with the hijab that impressed the traditional and its use is enough with pin pinned, this time the veil camouflaged into hijab that penetrated middle class with glamorous and wah impression. Not only that now the hijab can be adjusted with your face posture, such as a thin face, chuby or oval. Good application and combined with hijab clothes will surely perfect your appearance all. Tips for Wearing Hijab For The Fat Object Select Blazer and avoid Cardigan Cardigan will make Shoulder, back and shoulders will be seen clearly beca...

Comments
Post a Comment